Residency MUST be proven for All New Students.
New Student Registration- Grades K-8 will take place online. All Kindergarten and new students must make an appointment to provide proof of residency and required documents. Registration is not complete until documentation is provided and approved by your school. All documents must be brought to in person registration on August 2nd,3rd or 4th. If you need assistance identifying your school of attendance, call 708.720.1300.
Proof of Residency
- All original documents are required
- No copies will be accepted
- Mortgage/ Lease Document
- 2 Current Utility Bills within the last 60 days
- Driver’s License/State ID must match the residency address
- ISBE transfer form
- Original Birth Certificate
All ESD 159 residency checks will be done by National Investigations and may be subject to a home visit if residency can’t be verified.
REGISTRATION FOR KDG, 1ST thru 8TH GRADES
- Physical Health Examination: New Students, K, 6th Grade
- Lead Assessment Questionnaire: Pre-k, K
- IHSA Sports Physical: 6th-8th Grades
- Dental Examination Form: New Students, K, 2nd Grade, 6th Grade
- Eye Examination Form: New Students, K, 6th Grade
- Medication Authorization Form: Student who needs to take medication during school hours