2020-2021 Registration Forms
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR KDG, 1ST thru 8TH GRADES
All returning students MUST complete registration online. The district has emailed" Snapcodes" to our returning families. If you have not received your "Snapcode," please email email@example.com. Once the online registration is complete, no further action is needed, unless you are entering 2nd and 6th grade, please refer to the website to see health requirements.
How: CALL YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
FOR APPOINTMENTS CALL
|COLIN POWELL MIDDLE SCHOOL||(708) 283-9600|
|NEIL ARMSTRONG ELEMENTARY SCHOOL||708) 481-7424|
|SIEDEN PRAIRIE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL||(708) 720-2626|
|MARYA YATES ELEMENTARY SCHOOL||(708) 720-1800|
|WOODGATE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL||(708) 720-1107|
Kindergarten and New Families Registration Documents
Health Form Requirements
- Physical Health Examination: New Students, K, 6th Grade
- Lead Assessment Questionnaire: Pre-k, K
- IHSA Sports Physical: 6th-8th Grades
- Dental Examination Form: New Students, K, 2nd Grade, 6th Grade
- Eye Examination Form: New Students, K, 6th Grade
- Medication Authorization Form: Student who needs to take medication during school hours
Incoming Kindergarten Students- if you attended pre-k with Elementary School District 159 you are considered a new student and must submit all new and current documentation requirements.
Affidavit form may be used if you are an adult who has assumed responsibility for a pupil and provide with a fixed, night-time abode, for reasons other than access to the educational program of the school district.