2020-2021 Registration Forms
Kindergarten and New Families Registration Documents
Health Form Requirements
- Physical Health Examination: New Students, K, 6th Grade
- Lead Assessment Questionnaire: Pre-k, K
- IHSA Sports Physical: 6th-8th Grades
- Dental Examination Form: New Students, K, 2nd Grade, 6th Grade
- Eye Examination Form: New Students, K, 6th Grade
- Medication Authorization Form: Student who needs to take medication during school hours
Incoming Kindergarten Students- if you attended pre-k with Elementary School District 159 you are considered a new student and must submit all new and current documentation requirements.
Affidavit form may be used if you are an adult who has assumed responsibility for a pupil and provide with a fixed, night-time abode, for reasons other than access to the educational program of the school district.