The following internet sites are wonderful resources and provide extra practice for your child. A brief description of the website is included.
- Student logs in on the left side of the main page using the same user name and password used in school.
- The Study Island Illinois Standards Mastery Program and ISAT Preparation Program are specifically designed to help students master the content specified in the Illinois Learning Standards. Study Island's focus on the Learning Standards enables students to improve their performance in all skill areas tested on the ISAT.
- Student logs in on the right side of the main page using the same user name and password used in technology class in school; district is: esd #159 (there is a space between the “d” is esd and the # sign) – Only students in our technology classes have user names and passwords for this website.
- Learning.com helps improve the instructional relationship between K-12 teachers and their students through our curriculum solutions and assessments, delivered in our digital learning environment. This website includes curriculum solutions in STEM, math, science and technology that fuel students' desire to learn, and our full suite of assessments for 21st century skills and tech literacy.
- No student log-in or password needed!
- Click on the student tab to get links to: Free homework help (in math, science, English, social studies, stories & games, and world languages) and WebMath (for all levels of mathematics up to Calculus)
- Discovery Education offers free student resources that bring leaning to life both inside and outside the classroom. Take a look at the interactive games, videos, virtual labs, and activities designed to help your child delve deeper into a topic – and have fun too!